Thursday 28 May 2009

Write4gold in action in Liverpool 09 final

(click on image to enlarge)

Here’s a little teaser from the concept wall painted in Liverpool. Write4Gold managed to defend their Western Europe title and qualify for the Final at the Splash Festival in Germany next month!! I love the Irish leprechaun getting a hiding (sorry Ross!)

Detail from the 'Hands' wall. (click on image to enlarge)


Detail. (click on image to enlarge)

Some new pics from the Represent London crew, a community of street artists making waves at the moment.
See more of their work on the regularly updated site:

representlondon.com
.

1 comment:

aqualilylol said...

Fantastic. Love the work, haven't seen anything quite like it in the US. PS) I stop at all of them too, saying, and falling on deaf ears, 'damn I wish I had my camera!' : )