Friday 15 May 2009

New styles for Brick Lane

(click in image to enlarge)

(click in image to enlarge)

(click in image to enlarge)

Wondered down Brick Lane last night on my way to an exhibition opening at StolenSpace gallery. First time in absolutely ages that I've been down that way, and was well surprised at all the new graf up, both on and off the lane. I'll feature some of the artists I shot last night in later posts, but wanted to show this chap first. Not sure who he is, but his style is unique. Very complicated (and time consuming I'm sure) sketchy style, the likes of which I've never seen before. Given the fading light the photos have turned out ok.

I highly recommend clicking on these pics to see the detailed line work

I'm trying to get a name, but no joy so far.
.

No comments: