Wednesday 17 June 2009

Meeting of Styles 09 exhibition/symposium

(click on image to enlarge)

Well, finally got my shit together and sorted through a couple of hundred pics I took over the 2 day graffiti extravaganza. Meeting of Styles is a live, 2 day exhibition of over 80 graffiti and street artists. I was lucky enough to be shooting there for the 2 days, and it was awesome. So many styles, so many artists, so many countries represented, so much talent! It is part of an ongoing global tour that twists and changes at each leg, evolving into a premier global event.


(click on image to enlarge)

(click on image to enlarge)

8 ft tall Pete Doherty (click on image to enlarge)
Link
I have chucked a whole bunch of pics up on my flickr site, and I'll fix my favorites into sets here over the next few weeks (or when I'm running short of fresh posts).

flickr.com/photos/hamstar/sets

Enjoy, and feel free to pass on this link to who ever you think may enjoy this type of stuff. Chur...
.

No comments: